Servicesfor the working uninsured and working high deductible patients
General medical care provided for those who are eligible:
- physical examinations
- treatment covering a full range of basic medical conditions
- a women’s’ health program
- diagnostic testing such as blood work and x-rays**
- treatment such as physical and occupational therapy, dietician services and diabetes management**
- Assistance with coordinating inpatient services**
- assistance with medication(s) and application for pharmaceutical patient assistance programs**
**Care provided at the Free Clinic of Medina County is free; care provided by referred providers, outside of the clinic, may be subject to discounted fees.
We are currently seeking nursing volunteers for our Medina and Lodi Locations. If you or someone you know is interested, just click on the find out more button.